Otome Hearts
Hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

3 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by reika101 20/11/14, 11:42 pm

Hi! My name is reika101 and lately I am in the mood for otome games!!!! I love the men in them Ehehe~ at least some them . . . . Anyways my hobbies are reading novels or manga, drawing, and playing games. Hmmmm . . . i think the first anime i ever watched was either sailor moon or card captor sakura . . . one of the two, but i never really payed much attention to them until i watch Naruto in 6th grade and became hooked! :D Well i hope to be able to get to know some of you and have more experience here
reika101
reika101
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by The_Cat_Lady 22/11/14, 12:25 am

Hello and welcome Hello !
Hmm, my first anime was also Sailor Moon,though I lost interest in it a long time ago. Still, the nostalgia always gets me xD
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by LeeYa 22/12/14, 04:16 pm

Hello Reika-san Hello !welcome to OH! :D
woah!I not really remember anymore what the first anime I watch. Bert sweating Bert sweating .haha...Impressed you all can still remember it..hehe.. Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle

Btw...what game you ussually played ? Perv look
Nice to meet  you~Reika-san!  Hello Hello
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down