Otome Hearts
Guilty Pleasure Shows  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Guilty Pleasure Shows  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilty Pleasure Shows

5 posters

Go down

Guilty Pleasure Shows  Empty Guilty Pleasure Shows

Post by chuu-pun 19/11/14, 02:40 pm

Do you guys have any guilty pleasures that you enjoy? It can be anything to regular tv shows, books, anime, manga, music, and video games.

Mine are:

• Dance Moms
  • R&B Divas
  • T-Taylor Swift [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  • School Days anime (gotta love that ending)
  • Sora No Otoshimono
  • Real Housewives of Atlanta (Don't watch much of it anymore though)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasure Shows  Empty Re: Guilty Pleasure Shows

Post by AlchemyPanda 21/11/14, 04:47 pm

On the top of the list are those really sabby, easy writing pocket romance novels. Their really bad sometimes, but their so fun to read.
I also used to watch Utopia, (the dutch original) just because it was nice to see how these people screwed up what was supposed to be a new and better society. No longer do though, can't be bothered with it.
Degrassi, teenage soap opera that really isn't that good and kind of second hand embarrassment or really not sympathetic plots lines, but I can't stop following it.
As for my last guilty pleasure, I usually don't really watch tv shows produced in my country, but I'm a real sucker for the old teenage soap (operas) I used to watch and I indulge in going back and watching them from time to time.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 22/11/14, 07:58 am

AlchemyPanda wrote:On the top of the list are those really sabby, easy writing pocket romance novels. Their really bad sometimes, but their so fun to read.
I also used to watch Utopia, (the dutch original) just because it was nice to see how these people screwed up what was supposed to be a new and better society. No longer do though, can't be bothered with it.
Degrassi, teenage soap opera that really isn't that good and kind of second hand embarrassment or really not sympathetic plots lines, but I can't stop following it.
As for my last guilty pleasure, I usually don't really watch tv shows produced in my country, but I'm a real sucker for the old teenage soap (operas) I used to watch and I indulge in going back and watching them from time to time.
Ahh the memories I get from watching Degrassi. That show really takes me back lol Have you ever watched Lifetime movies? If you ever feel down, look it up on youtube, you'll get a whole bucket list of cheesy movies.
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 23/11/14, 03:45 am

hmm... something I'd hate anyone to discover apart from those living with me is the tv shows during Christmas holidays, which I stalk.
Every year, the same are on tv, and I know the stories by heart.
It's also the only holidays where I wake up early everyday of the second weak in order to... watch the Barbie movies...

I think it's something like an old habit I had since elementary school and just kept it because it's a good memory, something which has a special feeling may be ?

Any way... I'm almost 22 and still watching the Barbie movies xDD
(I'm quite ashamed, but... well... as long as no one knows, it's okay I guess ? xD)

EDIT: And I agree with those romance novels, very cliché, you can buy in most of train station, airports, etc... I know there is no surprise in them, and frankly speaking, the writing is bad (At least the translation), but I enjoy them because of the simplicity...
(I remember my literature teacher making fun of those books but... she also carried some Marc Levy's novels with her)

I think that's enough confessions for today xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 23/05/15, 06:52 pm

Spoiler:
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 24/05/15, 01:15 am

My guilty pleasure is Taylor Swift and Adventure Time.

My girlfriend's guilty pleasure is anything Disney easily.
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content