Otome Hearts
What's Your Favorite Dere? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What's Your Favorite Dere? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favorite Dere?

+3
kyuuichii
fairth
jdbr2000
7 posters

Go down

What's Your Favorite Dere? Empty What's Your Favorite Dere?

Post by jdbr2000 09/11/14, 09:56 am

Hey minna~
I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite dere is...
Hehe...
Please tell me your's and tell me the reason!
I am VERY interested!
Thank you!

My favorite is...
YANDERE!
Well more specifically... MALE yandere.
First of all...
They are very sweet (at least on the outside...)
and they will never leave you (alone)!

I have this thing about being alone...
Yes, it's very sad...

And my favorite yandere is...
TOMA (for now...)!
jdbr2000
jdbr2000
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Dere? Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Dere?

Post by fairth 09/11/14, 08:22 pm

I think there is a similar topic, but since I'm not sure, I'll still answer here ! (Because I love talking about bishies~)

Yandere too ! My favourite is... I don't really know... but anything (anyone) with glasses !!

And then there's Dandere, which is a totally different type of guy, but... I just love there innocent side turning into hard passion~
Any guy extremely quiet with overly-blushing face will do xD

(I don't know if you understood me, but...)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 10/11/14, 01:30 am

My favorite is yandere xD And the characters whose representative it.... Of course Toma from Amnesia wink
The second is Tsundere, sometime I don't like their stubbornness but, hey, there's also some cute and loveable tsundere xD My favorite tsundere for now is Akito from NORN9 wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 11/11/14, 01:17 am

Haha, I may have the weird option here but...

Himedere! XD

I just love those bossy characters, not quite kuu, not quite tsun (and their occasional or more frequent complete disregard of common folk sense XD) who unexpectedly, at some point, just show this really cute and innocent side of them XD 

Whenever I see this type of character I'm turning into complete fangirling mode and I'm like: 
"Yes!! YESSS!! Let's be friends! LET'S BE FRIEEENDS!!! I WANNA BE A HIMEDERE TOOO!!! \(>o<)/"

Other types of dere that I enjoy... Well, this is mostly for the male type, but I also love tsundere and deredere, haha. Yes, I'm all for the crazy, hyper ones XD
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 11/11/14, 08:54 am

For the record, I'm only refering to the male counterparts in my decisions.

I love tsundere and kuudere. I will always pick these types first. As I mention in the thread about which guy I go for first, it's 100% megane. Hence, I chose Kent :p !!! Usually megane characters are one of these two so I always choose them to start.

I just started getting into yandere. At first I was a bit taken-aback but I can definitely see the appeal. Toma took me some time to work through, lol. I seriously disliked him, initially but he wormed his way in my favs list after awhile Embarassed/ Kyaa! .

Lastly, is deredere. The only one I can think of, atm, is Souta from Love Revo. I did his route after Ren and I loved it. He's super cute and his energy is awesome like . Even though his life is all candy and kittens, his outlook is the best. I normally don't go for the shota types but Souta changed my mind on that!
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 01/12/14, 05:20 am

I'd definitely have to say my top two are the Dandere and the Yandere (female and male alike ~ ). Danderes are just so... lovable. Sure, they're kinda antisocial, but I'm a huge fan of guys who keep things short and to the point. And it is a bit hard to resist the change from nonchalant to sorta being interested in the MC  Ladida.
Yanderes just really smooth over the side of me that isn't too trustworthy of some relationships. I mean, it's a bit cruel to think this way, but they probably won't be letting go of you for the smallest thing. They might just go insane and try to fix it in the best way possible (I always see Toma as first the big brother, then the yandere).

But I've found that I really dislike Tsunderes and Kuuderes. I mean, they're both super-cold to you in the beginning, which is something that annoys and turns me off.

I will say that, if there is a blonde or redhead in the game, I'll sorta gravitate towards them first  Trust me, I\'m an ex. How far I go with them then depends on what their personality is like.
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 01/12/14, 04:13 pm

Male Yandere [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down