Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Re:Alistair+

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re:Alistair+

Post by fairth on 27/10/14, 04:42 pm

Re:Alistair+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story:
Merui loves video games, especially her favorite MMORPG, Rivenwell Online. Merui also has a very short temper, so when some JERK named Alistair steals a rare item from her, she's determined to exact revenge on him. Unfortunately, she has no idea who he is in real life. But hey, that's never stopped anyone, right?
Take control of Merui and make new friends, balance schoolwork and fun, go shopping, search for the culprit, and maybe even discover a new romance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's one of the most famous free game ! I'm pretty sure everyone already stumbled upon it, so... Let's hear your thought on it !
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 335
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Re:Alistair+

Post by insight_blue on 03/11/14, 10:10 pm

This was my very first otome game; the one that started the obsession for me! I really love all 3 guys, the art, the story, and Merui is still one of my favorite heroines. She's so funny!! For the past month or so I've kind of wanted to go back and re-play it...maybe I'll get some time this week.

insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: