Otome Hearts
Mobile App? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Mobile App? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile App?

2 posters

Go down

Mobile App? Empty Mobile App?

Post by ElnoraEve 08/10/14, 07:07 pm

I think creating a mobile app for the Otome Hearts forum would be fantastic! I can still get on the website on my phone, however it's more limited. For instance, I have no access to emoticons and the option for quoting other posts is lost as well. I also can't see any pictures or signatures, so think the creation of an app would be a nice change.

Thanks for reading smile

*EDIT: Switching to the classic version is helpful ( I can quote and such, however, pictures still remain unseen.)

I also think receiving notifications from an app would be more efficient than getting an email when someone replies.

Last edited by ElnoraEve on 08/10/14, 07:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to be more thorough; before the edit I didn't know about the "classic version" viewing system.)
ElnoraEve
ElnoraEve
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 8
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Mobile App? Empty Re: Mobile App?

Post by kyuuichii 10/10/14, 12:08 am

Oh! For the smart phone user this is a great idea!!

I hope Sakimichi-san read this and will tell us her answer ^^

I doesn't use smart phone, that's why I'm not has much knowledge about this >_<;
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum