Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hiiii! Theo here :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hiiii! Theo here :)

Post by Theo on 08/10/14, 05:51 am

Hi people. I'm Theo. I recently got into a huuuuuge anime binge and fell in love with Fruits Basket and Ouran High. I'm here to learn about more fun reverse harem stuff, normal harem creeps me out a bit(even though I'm straight), it just seems so misogynistic.

In my free time I play video games and write music, usually music for video games. I like meeting and learning about people, and I mostly like making friends!

P.S. by the way what do the factions mean? I chose the red one because red is best color, but I way ultimately confused Frustrated

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theosmeo

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hiiii! Theo here :)

Post by ElnoraEve on 08/10/14, 06:06 am

Hey Theo, I'm Elnora. I'm pretty new here as well and I was confused by the factions at first, but then I figured it out from this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

I remember watching Fruits Basket and Ouran High, but it's been a looooong time since I've watched either. But I do remember that Fruits Basket was one of my first animes.

Nice to meet you :D

ElnoraEve
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 08/10/14, 06:19 am

Nice to meet you too!

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 08/10/14, 06:22 am

Oh, also feel free to ask me anything.

ANYTHING

i like weird questions Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 07:58 am

Hello, nice to meet you!!   Peace!

I love Fruits Basket and Ouran too!! Fruits Basket was one of my gateway manga, although I don't think I actually ever finished it (although I did marathon the anime a long time ago) ... I should get on it! 

Writing music is pretty neat! Do you post it on any sites??  :D

Back to top Go down

Post by ElnoraEve on 08/10/14, 02:22 pm

Theo wrote:Oh, also feel free to ask me anything.

ANYTHING

i like weird questions Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Well, I may as start with easy stuff.. What country do you live in? (You totally don't have to answer that in case you're paranoid about giving away location) mou~

And what kind of video games do you play?

ElnoraEve
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 08/10/14, 05:33 pm

I live in the US, California to be exact, and I cycle through a lot of games. I like megaman, sonic, zelda, brogue, chrono trigger, castlevania, kingdom hearts, The World Ends With You(I even have Joshua as my avatar) and especially Ace Attorney and the newly released Smash bros on 3DS they're so amazing!

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElnoraEve on 08/10/14, 06:53 pm

You're so lucky! My mom never really let me get video games, so my knowledge of them is pretty secluded. I know some of the titles you mentioned but unfortunately I've never gotten to play them ^^' It's one of the reasons why I joined this forum; I guess I want to "broaden my horizon" on different types of games and try something new.

Mehh. Sorry if that sounds lame.

ElnoraEve
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 09/10/14, 01:41 am

Nah, with gaming it's better late than never. There are so many good games out there too, I have a massive backlog.

If you want I could give you advice, what system(s) do you have access to, like consoles or just a computer?

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElnoraEve on 09/10/14, 04:02 am

I have access to my PC and PS3. I also had a Nintendo and a Nintendo 3DS that I shared with my sister, but those haven't been charged in a while. And I could always ask to borrow my dad's PS Vita, so I guess I'm pretty good on variety of consoles. Judging you

ElnoraEve
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 09/10/14, 05:12 am

Alright, well, if you're looking for a good visual novel that's not about sexy men, then I'd suggest Ace Attorney, there are 7 US releases now and they've all made their way onto the DS or 3ds, they cost on average $20 and are all about 25-35 hours long, I'd recommend the original to start and then to play them in order but the best one is Trials and Tribulations, so if you can track down that. Other great titles for the DS are The World Ends With You(that one is full of attractive men), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days(dumb name, I know), Mega Man Zero collection(these are really difficult games), and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. (All of these are about $15-25)

For the PS3, I'd say Journey, Sonic Generations, Devil May Cry HD collection and Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid collection, Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Resident Evil 4, and Persona 4 Arena.

With PC I'd just say go to this link and get this game [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]broguegame/ It seems complected at first but it has a great learning curve and I've played it WAAAAAAY too much.

PS Vita... Mega Man Powered Up and Persona 4 Golden, it's not a bad system, just an unloved one... sad 

Wow, I can talk alot... Sorry about that gargantuan mess of a recommendation but they're all awesome!

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 09/10/14, 05:14 am

Oh, BummyBread, I put my music on my youtube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 09/10/14, 08:33 am

Hello and welcome Hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 09/10/14, 04:41 pm

If you have a DS I would rather recommend you get an Acekard 2i, and then download your games online

Otherwise, why not try using an emulator ? Since you have a PS3 you can use the gamepad and it would feel just like playing on the real console, right ?

But that's not the topic !! Let's welcome Theo among us first !
hmm... I was about to ask about your pseudo but I guess it's your real name ?

Fruits Basket ! One of my first virtual-crush >< If you really love reverse harem anime, I also got my reverse harem moment (Currently watching La Corda D'oro Second season).

Over here, reverse harem are called... Haremen. Yeah, it's an easy pun xD (We may have too much free time --")

I don't know if anyone answered your question about the faction, but may be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And welcome here on Otome Heart ! Hello

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 09/10/14, 05:07 pm

Oh, don't worry my question was answered, I'm diamonds for a reason wink

And about acekard and emulators, I think a good policy is to only get games older than 15 years old, I feel really guilty otherwise...

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 09/10/14, 05:49 pm

I don't feel guilty at all. Here, the games are way too expansive (60/70euros if newly released => $76/89 and half the price if old)

When it's games I really love, I just buy them and eat instant noodles for some years (jk), but usually, if I can download a game for free, try it first or buy it in second/third hand shops.

Well... expect that when your parent will think you're too old to buy you video games T^T

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElnoraEve on 09/10/14, 06:09 pm

Ehehe~      thank you for suggesting some games to me Theo. Judging you   I'll try my best to give them a try mou~

ElnoraEve
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/10/14, 12:46 am

Youkoso!!
Ah, hello there Theo-san!!
Hmm.... So you are a guy? If yes, hurray!! We have new guy with diamond faction again!! (gomen ne, it because in this forum I rarely see diamond faction; ah but fairth and ElnoraEve are also in diamond faction ^^)
So, why you chose this faction? As for me, it because I am 'yandere' myself (it depends if you want to trust me, but this is me ^^) and I love Toma so much >_<;

Speaking of Furuba and Ouran, I only read the both manga's (but I didn't own it... I've sent my request to distributor at my country, but it's already rare and needs some time to collect all the volumes...)I love Kyo and Tamaki :D  I don't watch the anime, how it goes?

Theo wrote:I live in the US, California to be exact, and I cycle through a lot of games. I like megaman, sonic, zelda, brogue, chrono trigger, castlevania, kingdom hearts, The World Ends With You(I even have Joshua as my avatar) and especially Ace Attorney and the newly released Smash bros on 3DS they're so amazing!

And, you're live in California! Huh, I wonder if I can go there... I always want visits US (of course I want to visit Japan too)

Hee~ Most game you'd mentioned are RPG's... I know all of them because my bf always play it and recommend it to me, but of course I haven't play all of it ^^ As for Ace Attorney; I've only watch the movie of it, it's good, I think. And of course my bf also had recommended it thousand time for me... haha Because I don't own DS, I always denied his offer >_<; I only play KH BBS in my PSP :D

Ah, I own PSP and PS Vita! As Vita, I'd play Ragnarok Odyssey, still not finished it though, but I'd done till chapter 7.

Another rpg's I'd recommend to you are Monster Hunter Series; I'd play MHFU and MHP3 (I'm crying when I've found out my MHFU save data was lost.... Oh no!! I lost my akantor and white fatalis bow!!), God Eater and God Eater 2; the gameplay was unique and I love all character personality (As protagonist, I always make girl character and have all 3 hot guys as my mercenaries in my party ^^ ah, the seiyuu's are it plus point because you have Namikawa Daisuke, Sakamoto Maaya and many more famous seiyuu, if you play the Japan versions), Phantasy Star; it good, but I haven't finish it, and right now I'm playing Lord of Apocalypse; another Square Enix game and yeah you can summons in this game too ^^ Like Bahamut, Agni and Grendel)...

Hm... I also play some game online. My favorite is Lineage II, sadly local server for my country already shut off and I must play international server fot it sad I'm play RO2, Grand Chase, Seal, Elsword, and Dota. Right now I'm focus to leveling up my Dragon Nest character to lv 70 and playing Ability Draft for Dota 2 (I'm kinda love this ability draft gameplay)... How about you?

Sorry, I'm babbling too much about game >_< it's even not otome game!! So, what otome game you've play?

Ah, I've visited your music thread, sadly because my low connection I can't check your music (it even does not appear at my browser @_@) But, I will listen it when I got better connections ^^

After long writings, I say... Welcome to the forum Theo-san (your name reminds me of Theo in P3P) ^^

I just notice your username of pinterest, fb, and twitter! It's cute >_<;

Last edited by kyuuichii on 10/10/14, 04:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : notice username~)

「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 10/10/14, 02:35 am

Yup, I'm male and I only use Theo for sites that aren't very populated (or in this case populated with men). I usually use Theosmeo as my catch all username. As for diamonds well I'm a bit of a masochist, not a lot of physical pain tho!
Embarassed/ Kyaa!
After that wierdness, I've played a bunch of otome from the renpy site but that's about it. I recently figured out how to use wine on my mac though, so new windows have opened up for me.

And I want a PSP, but not enough to go buy one, even though I do really wanna play God Eater (I got hooked by project x zone)

I did actually play a fair bit of Monster Hunter on my 3DS, but I hit a wall halfway in and haven't really gone back to it...

Mobas like dota sound fun, but I've never actually dipped my toes in them.

And the Anime for Ouran and Furuba are both really funny, I don't take them that seriously so I watch with dubs...

Oh, and what country do you live in? Not to creep on you or anything... Perv smile
Nice to meet you too!

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/10/14, 04:51 am

I'd heard Theosmeo before... But I can't remember where I found it >_<;

Oh so you use Mac? Hm... I thought emulator work on Mac too xD

I hope you can buy PSP :D God Eater really fun xD

Ohh... how Monster Hunter on 3DS?

Ah, I live in Indonesia, an archipelago country, far away at equator line... A country which only have two seasons xD

Hm! Let's be friends!!

~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 10/10/14, 06:54 am

Sure, I'm down with the friendship, and on 3ds... camera control is annoying but it's still pretty fun.

And theosmeo is a play on the Spanish phrase dios mio, meaning "my god" or OMG. Also Theo-is-me-o smushed together.

And Indonesia... Nice! Have you seen "The Raid Redemption"? It's from there and it;s one of my favorite movies!

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan on 10/10/14, 09:11 pm

okay, so you like twewy, ace attorney, and chrono trigger. bro. if this were an otome i'd play your route.

welcome to the forums! what otome games have you played so far? i'm curious how it's going for you. Neutral

kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 90
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 11/10/14, 12:16 am

Oh, I just played a bunch of random junk off renpy, it's hard for me to find a lot of good VNs because I have a mac. I recently figure out how to use wine though so I might take a peek at some.

I saw that you did a translation of that Alice inspired game so I might check that out.

Update: downloading it now, I just got song of saya off my plate (and a whole lot of feels out of my brains) so now I'm open to new things!

Last edited by Theo on 11/10/14, 09:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 11/10/14, 12:59 am

Thanks ^^
I see... dios mio. Thank you for telling it, I know new word... Hehehe So, do you know other language than English and Spanish? I always adore people who know other language outside their natives xD

I've watch it! Oh, I'm glad you like it, I never know other peoples than in my country who like it ^^ I've watch Merantau and The Raid 1, I'm planning to watch The Raid 2, but I don't have the DVD yet sad

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo on 11/10/14, 03:26 am

The Raid 2 was... ehhhhhhhhhhh.

And yeah, I know a fair bit of Spanish, more than Japanese. It's useful to learn in California

Oh, and I went to a friend's and showed him The Raid for his birthday. He loved it!

Last edited by Theo on 11/10/14, 09:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small update!)

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down