Otome Hearts
Hello Hello '^' 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello Hello '^'

Go down

default Hello Hello '^'

Post by ElnoraEve on 07/10/14, 04:10 am

Hey, I'm Elnora Eve. Nicknames are welcome just not... Ellie. I can't.  Annnnnd to be frank, I'm excruciatingly new to the whole otome game world Frustrated , however, it's something that I've been interested in for quite a while. I just never had the time. And I still don't have the time. BUT IS OKAY. Soo, I guess it would be helpful if anyone felt like recommending some games (preferably ones where I don't have to change my computer's locale to Japan).
   I'm currently in high school Bert sweating  and I've never wanted to just explode from this much anxiety and strain ever. Hoorah. I've been watching anime and reading manga since elementary school (so cool **sarcasm). For the past twenty-four hours I've been contemplating on whether or not I should actually post an introduction because when I join forums... I. Never. Want. To. Leave. Laughing dududu and I obsess over what I should put in the post.
   Anyways, I love pigeons, sleeping, eating, and being on the computer. My hobbies include crying in the shower because I hate crying in public, reading, laughing too hard, and trying to not fail at conversing with people in real life.

:D  The squiggle is my favorite~~~~

Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 8
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello Hello '^'

Post by kyuuichii on 07/10/14, 01:04 pm

Hello Eve-san!!
Welcome to the forums, if you have something in your mind, please ask us~~

Hm~~ because you prefer not to change your locale, it must be PC game~~ I haven't play PC otome game for long time, and just a few day ago play KuroKin and Photo-Journey xD but you must change your locale to Japan.

I prefer playing otome game on PSP and PS Vita xD
But, have you play Starry Sky? I think you don't need to change your locale to play this game ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 07/10/14, 08:34 pm

Hello and welcome Hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElnoraEve on 08/10/14, 05:21 am

kyuuichii wrote:Hello Eve-san!!
Welcome to the forums, if you have something in your mind, please ask us~~

Hm~~ because you prefer not to change your locale, it must be PC game~~ I haven't play PC otome game for long time, and just a few day ago play KuroKin and Photo-Journey xD but you must change your locale to Japan.

I prefer playing otome game on PSP and PS Vita xD
But, have you play Starry Sky? I think you don't need to change your locale to play this game ^^

Thank you ^^ I've actually just downloaded Starry Sky, but I haven't gotten a chance to play it because of school. I would be more open to PSP and PS Vita games, but I don't own either of them so I'm stuck there. But thank you for replying Ehehe~

Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 07:52 am

Hello, nice to meet you!!  Peace! Peace!

Hmmm I don't think I've played many games that don't require changing locale, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to for Yo-Jin-Bo? It's an older game (the graphics are sooo 90's anime it's not even funny) but it's really funny with a lot of pop culture references and great character banter!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElnoraEve on 08/10/14, 07:26 pm

burnmybread wrote:Hello, nice to meet you!!  Peace! Peace!

Hmmm I don't think I've played many games that don't require changing locale, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to for Yo-Jin-Bo? It's an older game (the graphics are sooo 90's anime it's not even funny) but it's really funny with a lot of pop culture references and great character banter!

Thank you for replying and suggesting a game (I think I could appreciate an older game ^^) I don't really mind changing my computer's locale, it just takes it a while to reboot.

Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/10/14, 12:12 am

Your welcome~
 I see >_<; So, you change your locale, then when you finished with the game you change it back? Hee~ AS for me, I'm never change it back :p (I'm such a lazy person) hehehe

Eh, if you want to play PSP game you can use emulator in your PC >_<

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content