Otome Hearts
Yo! ;3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Yo! ;3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo! ;3

5 posters

Go down

Yo! ;3 Empty Yo! ;3

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 06:17 am

Konnichiwa~! Hello  I'm Kai which I think came from my second name, Kathrina. Teehee~ :p Anyways, I'm new here. Obviously. Ladida It's nice to meet you all! I love youI love youI love you
I never knew there was a forum for Otome. When I found out about this, I was like, KYAAAAAA~! New online friends! wink And I think my offline social life will lessen because of this. Nyahahaha~ Neutral Bert sweating 

I've been an otaku for as long as I can remember. I think, it started when my mom accidentally bought me a Dragon Balls anime series which pretty became the start of my otaku-ness-es (Is that even a word? Haha! Perv look) When I was on my sixth grade of elementary, I was like fan girling over Naruto and Sasuke. I didn't know what I was back then. I was just immensely IN LOVE with animated guys that soon came to my knowledge, when I was in my 4th year of high school, that they were called bishies/bias or whatever. mou~ Before graduating high school, I started playing Visual Novels and the first VN I've ever read/plyed was Starry Sky ~in Spring~. I was like, KYAAA~ How I wish I was with Kanata~ Sparkle But sadly, I am only married with him in my dreams. Stingy life. :phew: INVENT A TELEPORT WHERE I CAN TO THE ANIME WORLD AND LIVE IN THAT WORLD FOR EVER. :D :D
Months passed and I realized that I had bias bishies in every anime I watched and I would fight with my cousins or sister that I was the first to claim the guy and I would claim the victory because I'm the oldest! (Eldest sister perks Evil smirk)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! Up until now, I'm still obssesing about SMEXII BISHIES that come in my way. And I'm already in college! Just as planned Well, being an otome has no age limit, neh~? smile

So, yea. I ended up telling you how I ended up being an otaku. Hahah! Gomen! shocked But I'd like to add somethings, I'm _____teen years old. Taking up Digital Graphic Design and I love red. I'm also a hardcore fujoshi. Trust me, I\'m an ex And I talk too much. Obviously. Bert sweating
So, that's it. Let's be friends, neh? Ehehe~I love youI love youI love you
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 21
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Yo! ;3 Empty Re: Yo! ;3

Post by The_Cat_Lady 19/09/14, 10:17 am

Hello and welcome Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 19/09/14, 10:42 am

Hello and Welcome dear Kai-chan !!

Omo omo ! So you're 19 ? xD (Sorry, I'm just curious about everything ><)

ceskathxcv wrote:
I never knew there was a forum for Otome. When I found out about this, I was like, KYAAAAAA~! New online friends! wink And I think my offline social life will lessen because of this. Nyahahaha~ Neutral Bert sweating

I think we all thought the same when we found about Otome-Heart OTL (And yeah, social life is hard when you have Otome Games and lovely online-friends).
I really think it will be fun to have someone as talkative as you here ! Your introduction made me giggle since we kind of have a lot of common points (Except that I prefer blue)

So have fun around here, and don't hesitate to ask us about anything ! (I'm still a newbie in OH but averyone else will be glad to help as well !)

So... Yup ! Welcome among here~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 11:57 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome  Hello !

@The_Cat_Lady arigatou~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!

fairth wrote:Hello and Welcome dear Kai-chan !!

Omo omo ! So you're 19 ? xD (Sorry, I'm just curious about everything ><)

ceskathxcv wrote:

I think we all thought the same when we found about Otome-Heart OTL (And yeah, social life is hard when you have Otome Games and lovely online-friends).
I really think it will be fun to have someone as talkative as you here ! Your introduction made me giggle since we kind of have a lot of common points (Except that I prefer blue)

So have fun around here, and don't hesitate to ask us about anything ! (I'm still a newbie in OH but averyone else will be glad to help as well !)

So... Yup ! Welcome among here~

Kufufufu~ I maybe 19... :p Dun worry, I'm also a curious person. It's what makes us special. Ladida

YAY! New friends! I can't wait to meet some more. Perv lookI love youI love youI love you
Yea, I prefer staying in my room all day rather than spend my time with people who do nothing but talk nonsense. mou~ Nice to meet you. Kai is the name. Ehehe~
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/09/14, 02:54 pm

Hello Kai-san :D
Welcome to the forum xD

hm..hm.. another younger fangirl wehehe....

Ohohoho~~ talk about colors, I love orange even before I met Toma, I already in love with this color hehehe And, you're love red, right? That's why you pick heart factions?

eee...to... Are you have other favorite otome games? Are you playing otome game in PC or also in other console? For me, I always play in PSP xD

Mhm... you mentioned yourself as a fujoshi, so do you prefer BL than otome? I love both of them, but I prefer otome...

Nee, do you have bias seiyuu and characters? How about your character preferences? For me, my bias seiyuu are Hino Satoshi, Midorikawa Hikaru and Miyano Mamoru. And I love yandere male characters xD (Honestly, I would love to be imprisoned at Toma's cage)

Ja, I'm sorry for talking too much xD
yoroshiku oengaishimasu~~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 04:14 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Hello Kai-san :D
Welcome to the forum xD

hm..hm.. another younger fangirl wehehe....

Ohohoho~~ talk about colors, I love orange even before I met Toma, I already in love with this color hehehe And, you're love red, right? That's why you pick heart factions?

eee...to... Are you have other favorite otome games? Are you playing otome game in PC or also in other console? For me, I always play in PSP xD

Mhm... you mentioned yourself as a fujoshi, so do you prefer BL than otome? I love both of them, but I prefer otome...

Nee, do you have bias seiyuu and characters? How about your character preferences? For me, my bias seiyuu are Hino Satoshi, Midorikawa Hikaru and Miyano Mamoru. And I love yandere male characters xD (Honestly, I would love to be imprisoned at Toma's cage)

Ja, I'm sorry for talking too much xD
yoroshiku oengaishimasu~~

Arigatou kyuuichi-san!! Hello

I dunno if I'm younger though but I feel young due to my petite structure. Oh you~

Ohh.. Orange was my favorite color back then but red came along and it changed my life. Haha! I didn't choose the heart faction just because it's red. It's because I love tsundere. And I'm kinda a tsundere myself. Neutral

I play both. But since my PSP broke, so I use an emulator instead. I love so many otome games that I don't know where to start. Firstly, I love the Starry Sky series. Since it's one of the first otome games that I've played. UtaPri is also one of my favorites. I love Tokiya Ichinose. I love you Hmmm... I've also played Harem VN like KiraKira. Trust me, I\'m an ex

I dunno really. I really depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm into BL more than otome and sometimes it's the other way around. But as of now, I'm on otome mode. Teehee~Peace!

OMG OMG! Where do I start?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]amoru Miyano, Daisuke Hirakawa, Satoshi Hino, Noriaki Sugiyama and motto more! And as I said, I'm more of a tsundere male character fan girl. Sometimes, I like yandere guys too. Perv smile

Daijobou desu~ I'm talkative as well. I'm so happy to have found someone like yooouu~ Cryingyay! Evil smirk

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Just as planned Blue Star
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/09/14, 11:02 pm

ara ara.... tsundere lover eh? Many tsundere lover in these day >,< And yourself also a tsundere... I thought I want to be scolded by you ahahaha

Oh, I love Utapri too... And... Tokiya.... kyaaa hehehe He is my number one tsundere guy xD I love his voice... Mhm... too bad, I didn't play otome games on PC...so yeah...

About BL, usually I only listen to BL drama CD... My goal are to listen a guy do sweet talk to me and hearing his moan ohohoho~~ So, this goal apply for both otome and BL... I cannot resist Miyano-san and Hino-cchi whisper Perv smile Especially Hino-cchi, his voice so hot kyaaanngg...
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 20/09/14, 07:12 am

kyuuichii wrote:ara ara.... tsundere lover eh? Many tsundere lover in these day >,< And yourself also a tsundere... I thought I want to be scolded by you ahahaha

Oh, I love Utapri too... And... Tokiya.... kyaaa hehehe He is my number one tsundere guy xD I love his voice... Mhm... too bad, I didn't play otome games on PC...so yeah...

About BL, usually I only listen to BL drama CD... My goal are to listen a guy do sweet talk to me and hearing his moan ohohoho~~ So, this goal apply for both otome and BL... I cannot resist Miyano-san and Hino-cchi whisper Perv smile Especially Hino-cchi, his voice so hot kyaaanngg...

Omycod! I like scolding my friends and siblings when they do something stupid or something:p

Ever since I got my laptop, I've done nothing but download free games and get VNs and anime online. Hahah! My laptop is my most important thing. Laughing dududu

OMG! The moans are like.... Embarassed/ Kyaa! Especially the panting and stuff. Eargasms all the way! Ehehe~Love it!

MIYANO~ Sparkle Evil smirk I love you I love you I love you
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 02:06 pm

Hello Kai-san~Welcome to OH~
hehe..so your nickname,Kai is fromm your name..I though its from Kai(EXO0 or its was from both of them?haha anyway
your profile picture,Rin from anime Free! right?Kyaaaaaaaa~~I love him~~~!!///(>O<)\\\\
hoho.. 'How I wish I was with ______ But sadly, I am only married with him in my dreams' ,the thought that we always have when playing otome..gahaha..
hehe..its alright to talk about how you ended up become otaku..I'm not know what otaku back then and still confused about it..hehe..well is not that I care if I was otaku or not..
Of course there's no age limit playing otome(I hope so..since I want to continue playing it..hahha)
Btw..I do really like Black colour..it was perfect to my personality(I think so)hehe
btw..nice to meet you~~please have fun here~~(>v<)\
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 20/09/14, 05:18 pm

LeeYa wrote:Hello Kai-san~Welcome to OH~
hehe..so your nickname,Kai is fromm your name..I though its from Kai(EXO0 or its was from both of them?haha anyway
your profile picture,Rin from anime Free! right?Kyaaaaaaaa~~I love him~~~!!///(>O<)\\\\
hoho.. 'How I wish I was with ______  But sadly, I am only married with him in my dreams' ,the thought that we always have when playing otome..gahaha..
hehe..its alright to talk about how you ended up become otaku..I'm not know what otaku back then and still confused about  it..hehe..well is not that I care if I was otaku or not..
Of course there's no age limit playing otome(I hope so..since I want to continue playing it..hahha)
Btw..I do really like Black colour..it was perfect to my personality(I think so)hehe
btw..nice to meet you~~please have fun here~~(>v<)\

Arigatou LeeYa-san~

Nono~ It's just from my name. :p
I made it myself. Kufufufu~ Rin soooooooooo hawt! He is my most fave bias out of all the bishies I like. Ehehe~Love it!

Goodness! I really do hope a teleportation device is invented in the future. 3D men just don't match up with 2D men. :phew: Neutral

Jeez... I think when I get married I might still play otome games. Hahahah! Perv smileBlue Star

Arigatou again~ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ smileLove it!
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 05:38 pm

hohoh..is that so..I thought its from EXO..haha..you know they are so popular but its not attract any attention from me..I'm more prefer guy from anime/game/manga after all..hahhaaXD..most people use their name as nicknames,so i thought you also same..hehe..glad you not..
Aaaaahhh!!Totally agree~!At season 2,I found Rin was so HOT babe..hahahXXDDD..not too mention at ending song~owwww he so hot that repeat watch its ending song again and again just to see him..kyaaa~
If nosebleed can really happen when so excited,I do really stay at hospital due nosebleed overload../////>o<\\\\\
I hope those device is exist later..hahahXD..
ohh!So sweet!I hope too..I want to change opinion/game with my future husband and children too..I hope can marry guy that don't care we playing otome game..huhu..so scared if I marry a guy that not allow me to playing a games/watching animes/reading mangas..
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 21/09/14, 02:14 am

Ohoho~~ so you're also after his moan? hehehe

I'm so jealous.... hahaha I haven't watch Free... Is it really that good? Hm?
Hehehe~~

@LeeYa
I know, many of people make nickname based on their favorite figures... But I'm not that type of person hehe... My full nickname is Nanase Kyuuichii; All of them are numbers in Japanese. Nanase; nana: seven. Kyuuichii; kyu: nine, ichi: one.... Hehe sorry for random babbling...
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/09/14, 03:51 pm

@Kyuuichii
Woahh!Amazing!did the number has a meaning such it was your birthday or something...?
I just randomly make my Nickname(Hanajima Kyousuke) from my favourite character of Fruit Basket,Hanajima Saki and my favorite mangaka ,Motomi Kyousuke..then my friend ask me,'which one would be your surname and family name?' and I was sadsad:(and even me know about it.. Perv smile
now I think about it,I quite like name that has end -suke such Kyousuke and Shinosuke hehehe

EDIT:anime Free!For me its good Sparkle Love it! ..I don't really like half-naked guy (it embarrassing you know)but I don't know why I would watch it..maybe its so hot???Oh my..I'm sorry:bleh:
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 21/09/14, 07:15 pm

LeeYa wrote:hohoh..is that so..I thought its from EXO..haha..you know they are so popular but its not attract any attention from me..I'm more prefer guy from anime/game/manga after all..hahhaaXD..most people use their name as nicknames,so i thought you also same..hehe..glad you not..
Aaaaahhh!!Totally agree~!At season 2,I found Rin was so HOT babe..hahahXXDDD..not too mention at ending song~owwww he so hot that repeat watch its ending song again and again just to see him..kyaaa~
If nosebleed can really happen when so excited,I do really stay at hospital due nosebleed overload../////>o<\\\\\
I hope those device is exist later..hahahXD..
ohh!So sweet!I hope too..I want to change opinion/game with my future husband and children too..I hope can marry guy that don't care we playing otome game..huhu..so scared if I marry a guy that not allow me to playing a games/watching animes/reading mangas..

Nah~ The only K-pop group I've ever liked was BigBang. ONLY. I never liked EXO. Too mainstream. Neutral
Goodness! That police outfit suits him puuuuurfectlyy. I always repeat the finale part where he waves his body while holding the police hat on the other hand. My reaction was like,....Embarassed/ Kyaa!*Niagra Falls dyed in red from the nose*

I'm already anemic so, losing more blood will lead me to my grave. But at least the cause of my death will be "Died of blood loss because of watching freakishly hot 2D men *insert moe emoti here*"

Oh dear! I will divorce that man immediately! Without question. Hahah! :p

kyuuichii wrote:Ohoho~~ so you're also after his moan? hehehe

I'm so jealous.... hahaha I haven't watch Free... Is it really that good? Hm?
Hehehe~~

@LeeYa
I know, many of people make nickname based on their favorite figures... But I'm not that type of person hehe... My full nickname is Nanase Kyuuichii; All of them are numbers in Japanese. Nanase; nana: seven. Kyuuichii; kyu: nine, ichi: one.... Hehe sorry for random babbling...

For some reason, the moans are realistic and so sexy. Eargasms all the way. Bert sweating Love it!
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/09/14, 08:02 pm

ceskathxcv wrote:Goodness! That police outfit suits him puuuuurfectlyy. I always repeat the finale part where he waves his body while holding the police hat on the other hand. My reaction was like,....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*Niagra Falls dyed in red from the nose*
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!its really perfect on him!!Kyaaa~!!Oh my goat~~!!!I know what you mean! Embarassed/ Kyaa! when his smile its really cute~Oh Rin~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!

btw..hoho..Big Bang..that group really interesting..most of their song is amazing Ehehe~ Love it!
divorce him without question?!hahaha what a strong will you have.. Perv smile Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 22/09/14, 12:27 am

Hm~~ Maybe I will try to watch Free! xD

Both of you loves Korean too? hehe my sisters also love it so much... I'm still love Japan though...

@LeeYa
There's no meaning... It's just my favorite numbers ^^ The surname is Nanase xD For your nicknames, I think the surname is Hanajima... >w<
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 22/09/14, 02:30 pm

LeeYa wrote:
ceskathxcv wrote:Goodness! That police outfit suits him puuuuurfectlyy. I always repeat the finale part where he waves his body while holding the police hat on the other hand. My reaction was like,....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*Niagra Falls dyed in red from the nose*
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!its really perfect on him!!Kyaaa~!!Oh my goat~~!!!I know what you mean! Embarassed/ Kyaa! when his smile its really cute~Oh Rin~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!

btw..hoho..Big Bang..that group really interesting..most of their song is amazing Ehehe~ Love it!
divorce him without question?!hahaha what a strong will you have.. Perv smile Perv smile

If he was real, I would let myself be arrested. Everyday. Just to see him! Embarassed/ Kyaa!

For otome games and for my otaku pride! I will do whatever it takes! :D Love it!

kyuuichii wrote:Hm~~ Maybe I will try to watch Free! xD

Both of you loves Korean too? hehe my sisters also love it so much... I'm still love Japan though...

@LeeYa
There's no meaning... It's just my favorite numbers ^^ The surname is Nanase xD For your nicknames, I think the surname is Hanajima... >w<

Love? Not really. I'm more of a Nihon girl. Ehehe~Blue Star
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/12/14, 07:19 pm

@ceskathxcv
oh my..bad gurl~..hahha..I'll follow you then hahahahahXDD(just imagine it has make grin like mad gurl..but yeah,..RIN you make me crazy~!!)

@kyuu
love?nah..like (maybe)..not really to K-pop anymore..Its not like the old days..K-pop right know has no different in each other and make me bored..
and yeah..I more into Nihon~..eventhough I dont know really much about it..heheh..mostly people dont really much love to heard J-song because it feel weird they said..but I love it..hehe

btw..you think my surname is hanajima ?so..ehem..I'll take it ..hahhaXD..thank you kyuu~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content